Thursday 18 January 2024

Indigo Way Mystery Quilt

 A couple of weeks ago we got the reveal of this mystery from Bonnie Hunter.  I still have some blocks left to sew. But I've started to join the blocks, and I like the result. I have made fewer blocks, so my quilt will be smaller than the original. I will make the border blocks after I have finished the center. During April I hope to finish this quilt.




Linked up to:

Wednesday Wait Loss

Midweek Makers

Design Wall Monday

Monday Musings 

3 comments:

  1. nice I always wait to make after I start to see what the quilt looks like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't that turn out nicely? Love the fabrics you chose. You'll have this done by April for sure! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/01/17/wednesday-wait-loss-363

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your quilt is coming together Turid. The fabrics are great. Looking forward to seeing the finish. Thanks for sharing with Monday Musings!

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.