Sunday 14 January 2024

Project Quilting 15-1

 It's that time of the year again, Project Quilting with Kim and Trish on Persimon Dreams has started. The first theme is BIRDHOUSE. And as I still have lots of scraps, I'll go scrappy.

Outside my window in a tree I'm feeding birds. It's so interesting to sit down and watch all the different birds coming in to get some food these cold days. In the summer we have a birdhouse in a bigger tree across the road. So here it is, my 7"x11" little quilt made this week.








 Linked up to:

Persimon Dreams link-up

OhScrap!

Finished (or not) Friday

8 comments:

  1. Ich mag deine kleinen Häuserquilts. Und ich freue mich noch immer über meinen. Der hängt immer bei mir im Nähzimmer!

    Gruß Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute little quilt - I love feeding the birds in the winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and scrappy birdhouse! And how kind of you to feed the birds in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute mini quilt. I admire you taking on the challenge and meeting it!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome interpretation of the theme!!! and it looks so happy and colorful against the snow!!

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.