Sunday 31 December 2023

2024 Planning Party

 I'm always planning for the next year, and I hope to sew a lot. Thanks to all quilters out there. You inspire me a lot. There will be things tempting me, and I often just jump in. As this year I'm also looking forward to giving some classes.

 

 I'm planning to take part in Project Quilting at Persimon Dreams this year too, starting soon. It's so good to have deadlines to actually finish something. This is one of the things I finished last year.


I will finish my mini La Passion an have it in an exhibition in Oslo in March. The top is finished, and the quilting is going well.


I've started IndigoWay mystery by Bonnie Hunter, and hope to finish a smaller version of it during the summer.


This year I also hope to finish my long term project Norwegian Snowflake. I've not done anything with it this year. Now I have to dig it up.

I've had a dream of making a fish quilt. In February @quiltsfromtheattic is hosting a sew-along, and I hope to take part there.

 


I'm making circles just now, hoping to have a quilt during February. I don't really know how this is going to look like in the end, but I love the project.


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD!

Linked up to:

2024 Quilting Planning Party

Wednesday Wait Loss

Midweek Makers 

4 comments:

  1. your hexagon quilt and the others like it inspired me to make my own large hexagon quilt - I don't know if I would have started mine if I hadn't seen the progress of yours Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you have a fun list of quilts to look forward to making and working on in 2024. I hope it's a wonderful year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list of projects for 2024! I hope you had a lovely New Year! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/01/03/wednesday-wait-loss-361

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have fun plans for the new year, Turid! I hope you do get out your Norwegian Snowflake blocks - it looks like they'll make a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.