Thursday 1 February 2024

Circlequilt

 Today I have finished my first quilt top of the year. It was started some months ago together with my friend Margun. Every year we're making a quilt from the same idea. Our quilts are almost equal, but also different, as we use different colours and ways of putting the blocks together. The circles are appliqued to a background of red and pink squares.

Now I will hand it over to my longarm quilter. Then it will go to an exhibition in March. I'll show you both quilts after that. 


Linked up to:

Wednesday Wait Loss

Midweek Makers

Design Wall Monday

Off the Wall Friday 

OhScrap! 

7 comments:

  1. nice - I love quilts with circles and have made several!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely top! Can't wait to see how you had it quilted. I love that you and your friend make similar quilts each year! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/01/31/wednesday-wait-loss-365

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool and unique quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see photos up close of your applique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very unique quilt! I'm glad you're showing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it!! I've had a Circle quilt on my "bucket list" for ages, Turid. All that applique stands in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a happy celebration of scraps. i am sure it reminds me you of previous quilts. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.