Sunday 11 February 2024

Project Quilting 15 - 3

 Inside out, that's the challenge from Persimon Dreams this week. Just now I'm concerned about hexagons to finish my last La Passion. So the first thing I thought about was...... hexagons. And I try to keep these challenges scrappy. After digging in my black and white scrap bin, I found some fabric pieces to use for this project.

Turning the fabrics inside out, making hexagons and sew them to a piece of denim, also inside out, gave me this fun pincushion. And as I also love pincushions, this was perfect for me.






Linked up to:

Persimon Dreams link-up

OhScrap!

Wednesday Wait Loss

3 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of the theme and good use of denim fabric!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inside Out makes the fabrics so soft looking! Beautiful pin cushion. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/2024/02/07/wednesday-wait-loss-366

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! this turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.