Friday 3 February 2023

Project Quilting 14-3

 One of the challenges from Persimon Dreams every year is a quilt block. This year it's called "54-40 or Fight". I've seen this block before, but didn't know the name. On her blog you can find out more about the challenge and you can also read more about the background for naming this block.

This week I made a simple two colour little quilt, sized 7" x 11". I often use black and white bindings for these little hotpads, but this time I chose the blue one.

Thank you Kim and Trish for these fun challenges to start out the year.





Linked up to:

Persimon Dreams Link-Up

Peacock Party 

Can I get a Whoop Whoop?


10 comments:

  1. I love the little hot pads. So cute to have around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty little hotpad and you just found the perfect binging for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really pretty, and I love the binding you chose! Fun way to use that block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your two color version makes this look like a snowflake. Great binding choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your wonderfuly winter block!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your layout for that block!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that quilt and the binding. Very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great in a two-color version, Turid!!

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.