Friday 23 December 2022

Chilhowie Mystery Quilt #3-#5

The days are running so fast, and today was already clue 5 in Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt. That was interesting because we started to join blocks we already have sewn.  I did my first block, and the rest have to wait for later. Here you can see some blocks for clue 3 and 4 too. So fun to play around with the blocks, but I never find out how Bonnie is thinking.






 Merry Christmas to all my readers!

Liked up to:

Wednesday Wait Loss

Midweek Makers

2 comments:

  1. The block looks lovely!
    Happy Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Your block is gorgeous. I'm not good at figuring out these mysteries either so this will be fun to see. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.