Wednesday 22 March 2023

Colourwash quilt

 In October last year I started this quilt by digging into my scrap bins. Now it's finished, and has been exhibited at the annual meeting of the Norwegian Quilt Association last weekend. It was a project I did together with my friend Margun. We started the blocks together and then made them at home, in different parts of Norway. After three months we met again and had a nice time trying to join the blocks the best way. Here is the result, and a glimpse from the exhibition. Margun also made that nearest quilt you can see, a pattern from Sew Kind of Wonderful.



Linked up to:

Wednesday Wait Loss

Midweek Makers

Melva loves scraps

Needle and Thread Thursday  

Peacock Party

OhScrap!

11 comments:

  1. It is stunning! Thanks for joining Sew & Tell

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is very pretty...I love scrappy. I bet this took a long time to make too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy quilt. Looks like it was fun to make as well! Love that you made it with a friend! Looks like this was a great show. Thanks for sharing it on my weekly show and tell linky, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie (Annie’s Musings)23 March 2023 at 15:25

    This is quite a fun quilt, Turid. A great stash buster too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilts! Nice job, both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one amazing scrap quilt finish! WOW!---TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them both and it is great to see them displayed side by side. I have made one Colorwash Quilt, so I know how much time and effort it takes to put it together. You must be so proud of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and looks like a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow -this is so incredibly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.