Wednesday 15 March 2023

Project Quilting 14-6

 The last challenge this year from Persimon Dreams is taking place this week. I was afraid that I couldn't take part in this challenge, as I'm away from home and without a sewing machine. I was laughing when I saw the challenge, conquer a fear. And that I've done.

So I took my small pink pieces of fabric I had with me and made a little kawandi quilt while sitting on the bus and the ferry for a whole day. Kawandi beats the fear, so this is it.




Linked up to;

Persimon Dreams Link-Up

Wednesday Wait Loss

Midweek Maker

Melva loves scraps

Peacock Party

6 comments:

  1. great use of travel time and so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty little quilt! What a way to meet the challenge while traveling and without a lot of supplies. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute fear to conquer, and a scrappy March project, too. I'm not sure I understand what the fear was, though. It looks like a great travel day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! thanks for joining Sew & Tell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a perfect theme for you to wrap up the season. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! So glad you joined in PQ again! I always enjoy seeing what you come up with ;)

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.