Friday 4 February 2022

Project Quilting 13-3

 Kitchen Influence is the challenge this week from Persimon Dreams. I immediately knew that I now had to make those place mats I've been thinking of for a long time. I had bought the fabric long ago, and luckily I found it. As the challenge is to make one thing, I made mine. But my husband also needed one, and that's almost finished too. I love these challenges.




Linked up to:

Persimon Dreams link-up

Off the Wall Friday

Put your foot down

Link party: Patchwork & Quilts

8 comments:

  1. Perfect use for that delightful fabric!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great placemats made with the perfect fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. These placemats look great! I like the fabric choices you made for framing the kitchen themed fabric and how you designed them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now nice that you were able to make something practical for your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fabrics and how you played with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty fabrics, and I love your placemat!
    Thank you for sharing your inspiration, and linking up today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fabrics and glad you found them also. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down :)

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.