Wednesday 5 January 2022

One Monthly Goal for January

 I'm starting this year as I did last year. I hope to finish a pineapple quilt, this time a blue one, and only the top. Thanks to OMG at Elm Street Quilts I finished many projects last year. Just now I have almost finished the blocks, and have started to remove the paper. So much work, but I have a good helper at home. About 20 blocks miss those outer triangles.




Linked up to:

Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal January Link-up

Wednesday Wait Loss

Midweek Makers 


6 comments:

  1. so many papers that is what I did not like when I made my pineapple quilt last year - yours is so colorful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pile of small log cabins waiting to be de-papered. I should make that OMG this year. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a David Duwie pattern for fractured pineapple. It was fun, but lots of work with the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used the ruler from Missouri star to make a wedding quilt and another is started for Myself. No papers to tear out! Stay safe and sew on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bright blue! Very pretty blocks. You'll get these prepped in no time! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.