Thursday 30 December 2021

2022 Planning Party

 I love new starts, and here I will look at the possibilities for the next year what comes to quilting. My list is long, and I'm always tempted by things popping up during the year. As for now, this is what's on my list:

This year I've managed to join ten hexies every day on my mini La Passion. If I can continue this, I will have about 3000 hexies left at the end of the year. The hexies are 1/4". Pattern from Grit Kovacs.

I love to take part in blog hops, and hope to do some of them this year too. The first one will be at MooseStashQuilting, and I'll be there.


In October I started a new scrappy pineapple quilt. I've some blocks left to make, and hope to finish the quilt at the beginning of the year.


Project Quilting is taking place at the beginning of each year. I'm looking forward to it, and hope I can manage to make some new small quilts in a week for this challenge. Here is one I made a year ago. These challenges are so fun, and I really recommend visiting Persimon Dreams to jump in, starting next week.

After being challenged by Quilt Improv Studio to make improv quilts, I'm hooked. I think there will be at least 3 challenges this year. The first one is called Primary Colors, and you can find it here. If you love improv quilts, just jump in. This is my fabric pull for the challenge.


For some months now I've been working with this quilt called Norwegian Snowflakes. Pattern from Becky Tillman Petersen. You'll find more about it in this blogpost. I hope to finish it by next Christmas.

I love making quiet books, and I've planned to make more of them this next year. It's so good to use the smallest scraps, and that gives the pages a special look. You can see more, and also find a video here.


I'm sure I will make lots of pincushions, hot pads, pouches and other small items. Kawandi is also a technique I will try. There are still many UFOs in plastic bags, and I hope to finish some of them. Starting new projects is my specialty, so I'm sure I'll find something from the many beautiful blogs out there. Thanks for all inspiration.

Thank you all for nice comments on my blog this year. I try to answer your questions, but I don't always have the time to send a mail. But I appreciate you all. And I try to revisit your blogs.

Happy New Year to all my blogging friends!

Head over to Yvonne and see what others have planned for next year!

 

Linked up to:

Quilting Jetgirl 2022 Planning Party

4 comments:

  1. very nice quilts and items that you have made - I've been following your progress on the hexies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a lot of fun as you quilt in 2022. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some wonderful projects in the works. I will enjoy following your progress. Enjoy your new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work especially the hexies is always lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.