Tuesday 28 December 2021

Best of 2021

As 2021 very soon comes to an end, I love to look back at some of my favorite finishes this year. Cheryl at Meadow Mist Designs has an inspiring linky party to show everybody's greatest blog posts.

 

As I'm a pincushion lover, these are my favorite go-to's when I'm not inspired to do other things. So fun that I also can use all my tiniest scraps in making them. Many posts on pincushions on my blog, but these you'll find here.

 
 
This year I've taken part in challenges from Quilt Improv Studio. I love to sew without a pattern, so these are great. This is my blue monochrome quilt, and you can read more about it here.

 This is the first challenge from Quilt Improv Studio I took place in. Black and white with a touch of colour was a perfect thing for me. Here is the post about the quilt if you like to read more.

As a result of a scrap challenge from Persimon Dreams I made this pineapple quilt. So fun to try paper foundation piecing again. The post about it is here.

This top I finished last year, and in March it was quilted and ready to go up on my wall. More about it here.

Linked up to:

Meadow Mist Designs - Best of 2021 Linky Party

Design Wall Monday 

OhScrap! 

Patchwork & Quilts Link Party

4 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful, congrats on such wonderful finishes for 2021! Thanks for linking up and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh--your improv quilts are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful finishes for 2021. The Pineapple quilt is just gorgeous, but so is everything on this blog entry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your improv quilts, so beautiful! Great finishes for 2021!
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.