Friday 8 February 2019

Project Quilting 10 - 3

The challenge on the blog Persimon Dreams this week is "bigger than a breadbox". My breadbox is rather big, so I had to make my quilt 16"x18,5". Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and I have to practice quilting after a class I took a couple of weeks ago, so I combined those two and made this heart quilt. With these beautiful batiks from Island Batik it came out quite well. From Sunday evening you can vote for 10 of the quilts you like the best if you click this link. Mine is number 20.

Denne uka har Kim på bloggen Persimon Dreams ny utfordring, større enn en brødboks. Og siden min brødboks er ganske stor, så ble quilten min 16"x18,5". Kombinerte mitt behov for å trene frihåndquilting og at Valentinsdagen er like om hjørnet. Slik ble denne quilten til, og jeg har brukt nydelige batikkstoffer fra Island Batik. Fra søndag kveld kan du se alle quiltene og stemme ved å klikke på linken her. Min er nummer 20.








Linked up to
Project Quilting 10-3 at Persimon Dreams
Needle and Thread Thursday
Peacock Party
Can I get a Whoop Whoop?
Froh und kreativ
Freutag
Show Off Saturday
Modern Patch Monday
Show and Tell Monday with Bambi 

10 comments:

  1. Such a sweet mini!
    You will have my vote!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Der ist totals chön. Ich glaube die Idee mopse ich mir :-)))

    Gruß Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr schön - ich habe geklickt.
    LG Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing with MPM, i gave you my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hearts and the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that snow! Your red mini quilt looks so good sitting on the pure white snow. Thank you for linking up to the Peacock Party.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.