Thursday 17 August 2023

Pincushions

 No activity here this last month. I'm working on some secret projects at the moment, and can't show you yet. Some of the items I've made are for a blog hop coming up next week HERE. My day is Wednesday, but there will be lots of inspiration from Monday already. So just wait and see.

I had to make some pincushions though. Here are two of them. I love that I can use all my tiniest scraps in these ones. Welcome back next week.


Linked up to:

Wednesday Wait Loss

Midweek Makers

Needle and Thread Thursday


4 comments:

  1. I always love your pincushions, and the way you take photos of them! So pretty. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/08/16/wednesday-wait-loss-341

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.