Sunday 2 October 2022

Popart challenge

 The latest challenge from Quilt Improv Studio is popart, and I finished this quilt just in time for the deadline. When working my way to this result I found it very difficult to combine popart with improv. So this is the nearest I came to the theme.

My quilt is called "Searching for love", it's 25"x26" and I straight line quilted it on my sewing machine. As you may be able to see, Minnie is trying to give her heart to Mickey, and she's searching for love even with helicopters. But I think Mickey is a runner, and he's surely spoiling his chances. 





Linked up to:

Link party: Patchwork & Quilts

Finished (or not) Friday

Off the Wall Friday 

OhScrap!

Design Wall Monday 

Wednesday Wait Loss

6 comments:

  1. Searching for love is the perfect name! I love the tiny helicopters all over, and the B&W stripes and dots, lovely improv mini!
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så stilig improv quilt du har laget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super great quilt!!! I love all the Pops on it - and I think you hot the mark!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute mini! The addition of the stripe fabric really makes this scream pop art. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the colors you have in this quilt and the dots and stripes really bring it to life! It’s a fun design.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.