Tuesday 30 August 2022

A summer mystery

 I totally forgot to show you the rest of the blocks for this mystery from Laundry Basket Quilts as I made them. I had so much fun in the making, and today the top was finished. As for the colours, this isn't me at all, but I really like how it came out. As today was one of our few summer days, it was perfect for the summer mystery to fly in the sunshine. Thank you Edyta for this mystery and your fun and interesting videos.






Linked up to:

Design Wall Monday

Put your foot down

Midweek Makers

Wednesday Wait Loss 

Off the Wall Friday 

TGIFF

14 comments:

  1. What a lovely finish on this mystery quilt!! Nice work hugs, julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turid, the pinks and reds are wonderfully wild together! This quilt top is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the quilt turned out really pretty - love those colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks terrific, Turid! I have saved all the instructions, so maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh boy, that is stunning in the reds and pinks,great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how pretty!!! I really like those colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful finish.. I have one border to put on Edyta 2021 Laundry Basket Mystery .Really fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your combination of fabrics and patterns within the patchwork design. It really is a lovely overall pattern as well. What a mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a beautiful quilt! Congratulations on the fini.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These aren't your colors but the result is absolutely fabulous! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colors! In my younger days, I would never put pink and red together, but now I really like them together! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun mystery quilt. I probably wouldn't have chosen those colors either, but because of the variety of values the pattern stands out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks great! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.