Wednesday 31 August 2022

Mini La Passion August report

 We're finishing August today, and it must be the perfect time to report my mini. I don't know how many hexies I've joined the last two months, but all the small red flowers are there. And now I have 28 bigger flowers left, 7 in each corner. I have already made one of them, as you can see. Here you can see how it looked like in June. The hexies are 1/4", and the pattern is by Grit Kovacs.



Linked up to:

Wednesday Wait Loss

Midweek Makers

Needle & Thread Thursday

Finished (or not) Friday 

Peacock Party

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I know there are still a lot of hexies to make for those corners, but it must feel like you are getting closer to the end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous and you made such great progress in August! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so lovely--it should be named "La Patience";)))
    Nice job on this hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I can not imagine doing all that small hand piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is coming together so beautifully!!! it is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.