Saturday 29 January 2022

More red blocks

 Working my way through the Miniquilt Monday blocks. This week we got a pinwheel variation, and my blocks are as usual 6 1/2". Will give 6" blocks in my finished red and white quilt later this year. I'm so happy to put in use my red scraps. I found a box with 6" scraps, and with such small blocks they will give me many of them.




I've also sewn together the small triangle leftovers from these blocks. This little block is only 2 3/4", and you may see in the last picture how small it really is.


Linked up to:

ScrapHappy Saturday at Soscrappy

Link Party: Patchwork & Quilts

Off the Wall Friday

Quilting & Learning Combo

11 comments:

  1. So many sweet little red blocks! The tiny one is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice red blocks - you will need to make many but so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful red blocks, those tiny ones look amazing. Stay warm and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty red blocks!!! Love the petite one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teeny tiny and so darn cute! Lots of great red progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice collection of red blocks. I really like the way the four with white backgrounds work together. A whole quilt of those blocks would be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely picture all your blocks make on your design wall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set of red blocks. I love red/white quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tiny little red block is gorgeous! Great to have some little squares ready to be sewn. Lovely design wall with all the red blocks together!
    Thank you for sharing them, and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Turid, what a wonderful assortment of red blocks. Those are going to make wonderful quilts by the end of the year! Thanks so much for linking up to Free Motion Mavericks. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.