Wednesday 1 April 2020

Stars again

For Béa et Cécile quilt-a-long, I have joined all the stars. I've struggled a bit with the borders. Now I have tried to cut some new squares. I could keep it all blue, but I like a bit of white too. I've tried two different options here. What do you like the best?




I could just sew white and blue borders. Think I have to use some more days to think of it.


The star from Em's scrapbag got a blue/green background this week. Look at some of the other stars here.


 Linked up to
Wednesday Wait Loss
Midweek Makers
To-Do Tuesday
Design Wall Monday
What I made Monday

4 comments:

  1. Lovely stars--I like the blue and white border a lot on this--it brings your eyes back to the star centers I think
    ~ ~ ~ ~ waving from afar Julierose :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Turid! I like the addition of the white in the border. It pulls the lighter colors in the stars out and makes them sparkle and shine even more. Take care and thanks for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! It is so nice with some white in the border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I think I'd do option one of it was me. Love that blue! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.