Thursday 9 April 2020

100 days

Last year I was part of a hundred day challenge. I made fridge magnets every day, and this is what it looked like after the hundred days.


This year I'm going to make quiet book pages. Hopefully I will have enough pages for at least 8 books if I finish the challenge. These are the three first pages.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 2, here is what's behind the doors.

Day 3
This is a project where I try to use scraps and other stash I've collected throughout the years. I show the pages every day on my Instagram: @densyendehimmel
I'll try to update on my blog every week too.

Linked up to
Put your foot down
Needle and Thread Thursday
Wednesday Wait Loss
Midweek Makers
Peacock Party

10 comments:

  1. This looks like a wonderful project. The magnets look so good all together and the pages look great too. I like the windows hiding the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, great projects, Turid! Your magnets look fabulous all laid out like that. It’s fun to look through them to see what different details you did with each. And now your quiet books will also be wonderful. That’s a big undertaking for sure. At least it would be for me. I look forward to watching the pages you make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of quiet book pages....I am going to watch this year and next year hop on board! I am not emotionally there this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those magnets are fantastic. I may borrow your idea sometime. The quiet books will be just as wonderful. Enjoy each day of making.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got a great start on your quiet book pages. Kudos to you for challenging yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those fridge magnets and great work on your book. I will look forward to "reading" it when finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of making quiet pages. You will have quite the collection after 100 days. They are adorable! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a good idea! Your little books are going to be beautiful. You'll have fun incorporating cute images. Thank you for linking up to the Peacock Party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great, so cheerful. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down last week, sorry about the delay here, lots of sewing going on.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.