Friday 6 March 2020

Orange progress

I've had some progress with my orange blocks. Actually I've joined them all, and made tops for two place mats. I wonder when I will have time to quilt them.



I also made a new pincushion, and got one too. Both are parts of a pincushion swap from Beaquilter.
One of these days Bea is starting a new round (three months) of the swap. So if you like to join, just contact her. It's pure fun.



Linked up to
Put your foot down
Needle and Thread Thursday
Can I get a Whoop Whoop?
Finished or not Friday 

7 comments:

  1. The placemats are lovely. I like the way you framed the lighter orange scrap blocks with the darker orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great placemats Turid! I love how you used your orange pieces in designing them. Such a cute new pincushion too. Both of them are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those placemats. What a fun design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, cute!! I didn't see those placemats coming. Great was to combine your scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pincushions!! I really like the placement idea - it makes those blocks sing and are such a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty blocks. I love the pincushions. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute orange mats and of course pin cushions

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.