Friday 13 July 2018

Island Batik box 2

This time I didn't have to wait more than some extra days to have my Island Batik box. I was just leaving my house for the weekend when the box was delivered. I had to take an extra hour at home to look into it and take some pictures. Thanks a lot to Island Batik and partners Aurifil and Hobbs for all these goodies.

Denne gangen kom pakken fra Island Batik hit i rekordfart. Var akkurat i ferd med å ta laus for en liten tur i helga da pakken kom. Selvsagt måtte jeg da ta meg en ekstra time hjemme for å se på innholdet og ta noen bilder. Tusen takk til Island Batik og partnere Aurifil og Hobbs.

A big box, and I could nearly manage to hold it while taking the photo.

So many beautiful foundation fabrics.

These are called "Check it out", and you really should.

Paisley Dot Brights

Another stack, Vintage Morris.

You can find basics or solids too. I didn't even know that.

The neutrals are just beautiful. This is called Moo Milk.

This is the surprise fabrics coming later this year. I can't show you just now.

Hobbs Heirloom cotton batting.

Hobbs Tuscany cotton and wool blend.

I've never tried Hobbs wool batting. Exciting.

Aurifil green in all different weights to try out.

Info about the Aurifil Thread and a useful bag telling me that they are 10 years this year.

And last, but not least; Indigo Morris 2 1/2" stripes with matching fabrics.

Linked up to
Finished or Not Friday
Needle and Thread Thursday
Wednesday Wait Loss
Linky Tuesday at Freemotion by the River
Show Off Saturday

12 comments:

  1. that is just wonderful to get all that fabric and batting - so nice for you - must have enough fabric to last you a long time and of course you must make to show what the fabric can do but still like a wonderful big gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh, så mange fine stoff og fargar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utruleg flott pakke du har motteke! Kva må du gjere til gjengjeld?
    Ha ei fin helg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy creating with your wonderful goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great box! Can't wait to see what you make

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a beautiful box of goodies! I have me eye on the Morris inspired fabrics...so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun playing with your beautiful goodies :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you got some pretty batiks! Love that Indigo Morris collection! Those foundation fabrics are lovely pastels. So perfect for spring! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know how you decide which one to use first, they are all so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh! I love them all, but could I cut into them?
    I look forward to seeing what you make with them.
    Love the photo of you holding the box with your gorgeous quilt behind you!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a marvellous parcel full of wonderful surprises!

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.