Sunday 22 January 2017

Project Quilting - Carolina Lily

On the blog Persimon Dreams the second challenge was Carolina Lily. I had plans to make a tablecloth, but as I was ill most of the week, I had to do it easier. You know that I love pincushions, and this one was so fun to make. Jump over to see over 100 different quilts made this week. You may also vote from tonight and some days now.





















I used paper piecing.




The front



and the back side.























Linked up to Persimon Dreams, Oh Scrap! , Show and Tell Monday with Bambi and Slow Sunday Stitching.

11 comments:

  1. I love the abstraction of the close-up! Nice project

    ReplyDelete
  2. love to see the story of how it was made

    ReplyDelete
  3. do hope you are back to full health now. Another good pin cushion i plan to master FPPing this year

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a very cute one, I like the colours and the contrasting lines you quilted on it.
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Love a good pincushion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stilig! ...og du imponerer med så mange og spennende prosjekter, både store og små. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Du och dina nåldynor :) Den här är jättefin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's adorable! One can never have too many pincushions. I'm so glad you found a way to make it work! I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such gorgeous colours, and lovely quilting!
    I do hope you are fully recovered now, Turid!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.