Monday, 29 June 2026

Hand quilting

 I've made two quilt tops like this. My grandmother made one when I was a little girl. Unfortunately it's gone. So I made one like hers with old, recycled fabrics. She didn't quilt it, and I wanted to keep mine also unquilted. But I liked it so much that I had to do another one to quilt. At least I've started.


Linked up to:

OhScrap! 
Monday Musings 

Wednesday Wait Loss

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to remember your grandmother's quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!! making one as your grandmother did and then another quilted is a neat idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great, Turid. I admire you for hand quilting it. Thanks for sharing with us at Monday Musings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful way to remember your grandmother! The quilting on that is wonderful. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2026/07/01/wednesday-wait-loss-491

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.