Tuesday 18 April 2023

Chilhowie Mystery Quilt

 Last week I finished the binding for my little Chilhowie. I made just 4 out of 16 blocks. But I found it very interesting to be a part of this mystery by Bonnie Hunter even though I couldn't make the entire quilt. My talented longarm quilter Sølvi Mikkelsen quilted it for me.

With the nice weather we have just now, it was fun to take the quilt to the sea to take some photoes.



Linked up to:

Brag about your Beauties

Design Wall Monday

Wednesday Wait Loss

Midweek Makers  

Favorite Finish Monthly Linkup

5 comments:

  1. Yours turned out lovely. I still hope to make my own quilt, but I've been trying to finish UFOs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Chilhowie turned out great! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finish! I love seeing the countryside. It's always so pretty where you live. Thanks for sharing your quilt on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finish of your Chilhowie!!! I finished mine recently, too, so I know how much work it is!!!

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.