Sunday 19 February 2023

Project Quilting 14-4

Inspired by a book was the challenge this week on the blog Persimon Dreams. I actually chose a book I'd love to read. I once started it, but never finished, but now it's the time to do that.

The book is "In the Time of the Butterflies" of Julia Alvarez, based on a true story about 4 sisters describing their life under a cruel dictator.

I put butterflies both on the front and back of my little quilt this week. Size 7"x11". And as we have snow again, I also think of a Norwegian song "Sommerfuggel i vinterland" (Butterfly in Winterland) from the singer Halvdan Sivertsen.



Linked up to:

Persimon Dreams Link-Up

Can I get a Whoop Whoop?

Brag about your beauties 



5 comments:

  1. So creative to use a pieced book for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Turid, what a lovely quilt! Love your block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful!. sounds like an interesting book. Adding it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect project for the Challenge, Turid! Hoping you enjoy reading the book.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.