Wednesday 30 December 2020

2021 Planning Party

At the end of every year I'm always looking for new projects for the new year to come. Time to start planning, and just the right time to participate in Quilting Jetgirls's Planning Party.

 

Next year I plan to go on making blocks for Sewcialites by Fat Quarter Shop, 2 every week until June. I love these small blocks. 

I hope to go on making 10 hexies a day on my mini La Passion. The hexies are 1/4", and the pattern is from Grit Kovacs


I'm going to finish at least three bigger quilts. One of them is my OMG project for December.

Then I will take part in some blog hops. So happy also to see what others make in these hops.

I hope to make the one-week challenges in Project Quilting by Persimon Dreams, starting soon.

I've signed up for a curved challenge on a French blog, Patchwork Inspirations, starting next week.

Curated Quilts have four challenges every year, and I love those. Maybe I can make a quilt or two.

I'm sure I'll find bigger or smaller temptations during the year to jump on. I love to start projects. And I have a hope that I can reuse some old fabrics too. My blogging will continue also next year, hopefully with a post twice a week. 

Thank you all for nice comments on my blog this year. I try to answer your questions, but I don't always have the time to send a mail. But I appreciate you all. And I try to revisit your blogs.

Happy New Year to all my blogging friends!

Head over to Yvonne and see what others have planned for next year!

Linked up to:

2021 Planning Party at Quilting Jetgirl

3 comments:

  1. Imponert over alt du får gjort og over planene du har for neste år! Masse lykke til! Godt Nytt År! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your Sewcialities blocks and how you put them together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best with your current and new projects for the year ahead. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.