Tuesday 17 March 2020

Stars on Tuesday


I've made some new four-patches, and joined some more stars for Béa et Cécile quilt-a-long. Hopefully all the stars and squares will be there by next Tuesday.


 Look at this fun chameleon from Dione's blog, Clever Chameleon Quilting.It has taken the colours of my quilt.




The pile of stars from Em's scrapbag is growing, one star every week. This week my star got orange background. Look at all the other stars here.




These days we need some laughing, and tomorrow is the start of Making us laugh blog hop at MooseStash Quilting. Click the link to see the list of participants. My day is Thursday. Welcome.

Linked up to
To-Do Tuesday Linky Party
What I made Monday
Colour & Inspiration Tuesday
Midweek Makers

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I just love the star project and the chameleon looks so cute in your fabric. Thanks for linking up this week! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all your stars. What great scrappy projects. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.