Saturday 2 February 2019

FAL first finish, RSC yellow and winners

I find it so perfect for February's yellow challenge to repost this beautiful batik quilt I finished for the Island Batik blog hop a couple of weeks ago. Here you can see what my plans for this quilt looked like in the beginning of January. I've also made some small blocks with my tiniest scraps. I've drawn winners for my pincushions and sent them mail. My blog hop posts are updated with the winners, if you like to see who won.




Linked up to
ScrapHappy Saturday #5
Show Off Saturday
OhScrap!
Peacock Party
2019 Q1 Finishes link up 

9 comments:

  1. Denne Bali quilten din er helt nydelig. En skikkelig glad quilt! Flotte de gule scrap blokker også. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your batik quilt, and a nice bunch little yellow projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt looks beautiful amongst the snow. Thank you for linking up to the Peacock Party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great to see your sunny yellow blocks and quilt while the weather is so cold outside. Thanks for sharing them with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't yellow just the best color for February?! Your quilt looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your batik quilt. Stunning! Nice yellow blocks too. A great colour for February.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Congratulations on your finish on behalf of the 2019 FAL team.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.