Friday 1 December 2017

Nåleputer og symapper

Fikk tid til å sitte litt med symaskinen idag. Og da får jeg sydd noen småting ferdig. Dessuten har jeg fått noen fine nåleputer i posten siste ukene.

I had a couple of hours by the sewing machine today, and here is what I made. I love those small pincushions, and also made some new sewing pouches. Two of the pincushions I have sent away, and the last two I got in my mailbox some days ago.





Thank you Darlene for this beautiful pincushion.

Janora sent me this little sweetie.






























































Linked up to

4 comments:

  1. Your projects turned out great. LOVE those pincushions that you got in the mail, too!! Both are SEW unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    i like your projects...the litte Star is my favorit.

    Have a nice day the Nähbegeisterte :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can never have too many pin cushions. These are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.