Monday 26 October 2020

OMG for October - a finish

My goal for October was to make some wrong cut blocks into a runner. Actually I love the wrong blocks better than the right ones. Here you can see how they looked like at the beginning of the month. 

At Elm Street Quilts you can see more of what others finished this month.







This week a great blog hop is going on at Just Let Me Quilt. You'll find the list of participants by clicking the link. So many new ideas for Christmas presents and beautiful things to make. My day is Wednesday, so please return to me then. Here's one of the things I definitely will try. Picture from Selina Quilts, with a link to the pattern.

Linked up to

One Monthly Goal finish link-up for October

Design Wall Monday

Monday Making 

Show and tell Monday  

Colour & Inspiration Tuesday

To-Do Tuesday

10 comments:

  1. A great solution to some “oops”. blocks ! It’s gorgeous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the wrong blocks! They look so right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty quilts and I love the scenery - is that where you live or place you visited?

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, I'm so glad you kept at it. This runner is beautiful. the colors are so rich and its your design enhancement. Next, thanks for the shout out for me and the hop. Looking forward to your stop on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such a great save! I love the new block.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those reds are gorgeous. The wrong blocks turned out right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just what this morning needed. A shot of heat!
    I doubt you are the first quilter to 'save' her blocks and
    quilt with a new twist. That is where new ideas come from.
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Turid! That is so funny. I love the goal to make some 'wrong' blocks. The runner turned out so pretty and definitely much more right. Thanks for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely runner. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well what a lovely mistake of blocks. My goodness it is adorable and the colours are perfection. Making me want a runner! Kathryn Quilts

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.