Friday 14 December 2018

Adventskalender

I dag er det min dag i adventskalenderen. Jeg har fått en hemmelig gave fra administratoren slik at jeg ikke skulle få min egen tilbake. Måtte jo likevel sy en til meg selv, og slik ser den ut.

Today is my day in the advent calendar. To avoid that I should get my own back again, I got a secret present from the administrator. But I still made my own, and this is it.



Her er noen av de jeg sendte. /Here are some of the others.





Og her er gavene fra de siste dagene. / Here are what I've got since Monday.




Linked up to
Wednesday Wait Loss
Midweek Makers
Needle and Thread Thursday

3 comments:

  1. These are so colorful, and make fun little gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely collection of pincushions you made! The Advent calendar project was obviously a lot of work for all the participants, but a wonderful result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pincushions are so beautiful! Anyone who receives them will be so happy. thanks for sharing these beautifies on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.