Monday 29 July 2024

Pincushions

After weeks where my sewing machine hasn't been working with me, I now found out what was wrong. Now it sews so well, hopefully. I had to test it by making some new pincushions. These are made with selvages, and are so fun to make.  


Many of you have asked what I stuff them with. And here you can see, all the tiniest scraps. The pincushions will be stable and the needles won't go through.

Linked up to:

Link party Patchwork & Quilts

OhScrap!

Wednesday Wait Loss 

Midweek Makers

4 comments:

  1. Your pincushions are so cute! Thanks for the filler tip...I'm going to try tiny scraps next pincushion I make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never thought of using tiny scraps to fill pin cushions! Thanks for sharing that tip. I've always wondered--what do you do with all your pincushions? Are they bowl fillers (decorations) or gifts? Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/07/31/wednesday-wait-loss-391

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little pincushions! It's a great way to use both selvages, and tiny scraps! It's great to have a well working sewing machine too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pincushions. And what a great way to use the teensiest of scraps.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.