Sunday 12 May 2024

Micromini quilts

Every year in May @berry_birdy you can find challenges for the smallest quilts you can ever imagine. I love to take part in those challenges as it gives me the opportunity to use my tiniest and most beautiful scraps. Here are my first quilts for this year.

This one is 2 1/4" x 3", scrappy and improv.

This second one is all hand sew and hand quilted. I really love how it came out. It's just 1 1/2" x 2", also scrappy and improv.


Linked up to:

OhScrap!

TGIFF 

Wednesday Wait Loss 

Midweek Makers

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! Soooo small! I like small, but not sure that small will ever happen here. LOL. Thanks for linking up with TGIFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's crazy how small those finished quilts are! . . .At the same time they look amazing!!!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love your small quilts! Each is vibrant and beautiful. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/05/15/wednesday-wait-loss-380

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.