Friday 19 June 2020

100 days, 68 to 74

Beginning to get empty for new ideas. But here are last week's pages.
Day 68

Day 69

Day 69 with a children's song about a bluebird
Day 70, a front page

Day 71, a pocket to fill with fruit pictures

Day 72, feel and listen to a page with sounds

Day 73

Day 73 with a song, but the cat left the party

Day 74, mathematics with stars


Linked up to
Finished (or Not) Friday
Can I get a Whoop Whoop?
Off the wall Friday
Put your foot down
What I made Monday

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are running out of ideas. I'm sure more will come to you. I really like the sensory page 72 and the mathematics with stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Turid, you have so many ideas! The pages are all wonderful! I especially love Day 68 for all the pockets, 70 for the cute 🐿, 72 - the sensory page, oh and 74 the gorgeous mathematics with stars!
    In awe,
    Hugs,
    Barbara xxx

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.