Thursday 21 March 2019

These blocks would like a new home

My blogger friend Cynthia has a quilty orphan block adoption event on her blog this week. There you'll  find people offering blocks for free. The hope is that these blocks will go into quilts and come to use instead of sleeping in a box.

I know I have many orphan blocks, but it's not easy to find them all. These are what I found and can send away anywhere. They are from 6"x6" to 10"x10", and can be used in different smaller projects or a scrappy quilt. If you like these blocks I'd like to know what plans you have for them. Tell me in a comment, and if there is more than one claiming them, I'll draw a winner on Monday.



Update: Judy won these blocks. I've got her address, and sent her the blocks.

Linked up to
Spring 2019 Quilty Orphan Adoption Event
Wednesday Wait Loss

10 comments:

  1. I love your blocks, but I don’t have a home for them!
    Especially love those houses, they are sooo cute!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These blocks would all go together into a fun orphan block home. The colors are all so bright and happy. I hope they find a home.

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej,
    Jeg kan godt bruge denne blocks :-) måske kan man lave nogen bordsets eller en miniquilt...synes de er dejlige! God weekend og hilsen fra denmark, ulrike :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would take these blocks. We are doing charity quilts.
    judyk2310@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you might have a taker for your blocks. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These blocks are great, especially the houses! I would definitely include them in a scrappy quilt which is my favorite kind :)
    I am in the US.
    rach62803(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those blocks. I make a lot of wonky house blocks, too. I would have so much fun playing with these and putting them into a quilt. I make donation quilts for kids and sometimes adults, too. merryhands(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So wonderful! Looks like you have plenty of takers for your little orphans. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.