Wednesday 21 May 2014

Blogger's Quilt Festival -Spring 2014

I take part in Amy's Blogger's Quilt Festival, and I like to show you this wall hanging I made for my secret partner in a swap last year. The design is my own, and I actually saw the design in a dream one night. The size is 11" x 11 1/2". I love to use selvedges, and I also like to put in other small details to experience when you study it closer. Hope you enjoy it.

























Here are some close-ups of the details. If you like to see more, just go to the original blog post.























































AmysCreativeSide.com 



Linked up to Amy's Creative Side, Original Design Quilts.

5 comments:

  1. What a great dream you had! Lovely quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a good way to use the selvedges, it has worked so very well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vilken underbar bonad du sytt!!!Bambikram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jag uppskattar att Du visar oss Din underbara bonad!

    Dollandesign

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this one tubbak...love the little buttons and all the little details you added. Dreams do come true!

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.