Thursday 22 June 2017

Curvalicious challenge

The Island Batik Ambassadors challenge for June was to piece with curved lines. I've done a quilt like that before, so I thought that would be easy. After some struggeling, I found out of the technique. At the end it was really fun. And I find the result interesting and beautiful. The fantastic fabrics are making it even better. I love the "sour apples" series.

My new table runner is 12" x 34", just perfect for my table. And I got some beautiful flower yesterday to go with the runner. And I've also quilted flowers on the runner with Aurifil Thread.




































Linked up to
Needle and Thread Thursday

10 comments:

  1. can see you are really enjoying these batiks table runner looks lovely. Are you making a curvalicious quilt too that looks a mighty challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fin sommarduk!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så nydeleg det vart, gratulerer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm falling in love with batiks more and more lately. Great finishes my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.