Friday 24 February 2017

Island Batik Ambassador


Island-Batik-Ambassador-Button

Now I can tell you:
I'm an Island Batik ambassador

My box arrived yesterday, and today I've spent looking at all those fantastic fabrics.



As you can see, the box also brought me thread from 
and

I just had to try some of the fabric at once, and as I love pincushions, it had to be an 
Island Batik pincushion.





I'm sew thankful to be chosen as an Island Batik Ambassador, and I'm looking forward to sewing beautiful things to show you all soon.



8 comments:

  1. Åhh, så spennende! Gleder meg til å se. Gratulerer også med enda et rundt tall på storprosjektet ditt. Fremdeles like imponert, -eller enda mer siden prosjektet vokser og vokser, og du greier å beholde riktig plassering av nyansene.
    Her har også snøen lavet ned, -og det er heller ikke jeg som har bestilt den.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I collect pincushions although I don't make many. Yours is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! SEW excited that you finally got your box of goodies!! have fun making new things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I look forward to seeing what else you make with these lovely fabrics and threads! Nice to see your picture too!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Turid. I know you're going to be creating lost of wonderful things for them. Such a cute pincushion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a treasure. Have fun. Be brave making those first cuts!

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.