Friday 9 January 2015

Hus fullt av bananer

Har startet på årets produksjon av grytekluter, og denne gangen ble det et hus der de lagrer bananer. Denne er fin å bruke under et ildfast fat, da den er litt større enn en vanlig gryteklut.























































I've started to make this year's hotpads. This is a house filled with bananas. It could easily be used under the dish, as it is a bit bigger that a normal potholder.

Linked up to LaFF at Richard and Tanya Quilts, Show Off Saturday and Crazy mom quilts.


11 comments:

  1. Love the rainbow over the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just so adorable--great idea..hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your design - so bright and cheerful! And the concept... why on earth did I not think of making something like this years ago? Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så fint underlag, og en stilig måte å bruke stoffene på!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Så artig! Det gjekk ei stund før eg kobla... Ventar spent på framhaldet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How smart to make a pad large enough for the dish! Why hadn't I thought of that? Love your design too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty Bananahouse! I like the idea of a hot pad, I am using round things made of cork.
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your trivet colors. I think it's brilliant you made it to fit the dish. I'm usually adding several together to cover the bottom. Sweet!
    Julie @ PinkDoxies

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.