Saturday 13 August 2016

Purple day

When it's cold outside, and the rain is pouring down, I'm happy to have a nice hobby to do inside. Today I found my purple scraps again, and started the next blocks. Found that I didn't make the pink spool block, so I have to find some pinks tomorrow.

Når det er surt og kaldt vær med regn, er det ekstra hyggelig å ha en hobby man kan kose seg med innendørs. Jeg fant fram igjen de lilla restene og sydde noen flere blokker. Fant ut at jeg mangler en rosa spoleblokk, så da må jeg finne fram rosa i morgen.

























































Linked up to RSC16 at soscrappy, Tweety Loves Quilting and Oh Scrap!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely little blocks! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely PURPLE scraps and have fun with the PINK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little spools and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those spools are a great block! I've been thinking about making some, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful group of purples. Your spools are making a nice collection. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress sewing up your purple scraps. Thanks for sharing them with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.