Tuesday 9 March 2021

New project

This year I've started with finishing some of my UFOs. And I then have to start something new. As I like long term projects, I started cutting some white and blue squares a while ago. This last week I've put some of them together to a block, but I will still need 35 of them. Here is the first one.

This quilt is named Norwegian Snowflakes Quilt, and it's a pattern from Becky Tillman Petersen. As we had more snow than usual this winter, I found that this quilt was perfect. But I love spring, and today I found my first coltsfoot. 

Hopefully I can finish this quilt before next winter. So fun to chain piece some squares.

Linked up to:

Design Wall Monday

Monday Making

Midweek Makers 

Wednesday Wait Loss

2 comments:

  1. love your yellow flower and the blue block

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is going to be lovely! I love the scrappiness of it. Thanks for sharing on my Wedesday Wait Loss linkup.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.