Tuesday 1 December 2020

OMG for December

I've finished a couple of quilts the last months with help from One Monthly Goal on the blog Elm Street Quilts. If you click the link, you'll see many interesting projects from other quilters, too. This month I'll try again, and I hope to join these blocks, and finish a quilt top. It's all recycled fabrics, and I'm happy to bring old material into use.



 Nature is ready for Christmas already. I just had to show you.

Linked up to:

December One Monthly Goal

Monday Making

Show and Tell Monday 

OhScrap!

4 comments:

  1. Vakre stoffer ... det vil være fantastisk. Ha det gøy å sy.
    Vi hadde den første snøen i dag, litt, det ser fantastisk ut med adventslampene.
    God tid for deg.
    Adventhilsen Viola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrappy quilts are so much fun, not only because we get use our stash but also because they remind us of previous quilts. I am sure your new scrappy quilty project is loads of fun. What is that tree with bright pink berries?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love scrappy and this one will be very interestingly beautiful when you are done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These blocks look great! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.