Sunday 19 November 2017

La Passion - 14 700 hexagons

As you can see I managed to pass a new hundred when we still had light enough to take photoes outside today. Now I've already basted more than half of the next hundred hexies. I promised to show you a picture of the light I use where I work on my hexies now in the dark season, and here it is.

Klarte å passere et nytt hundre mens det enda var lys nok til å ta bilder ute. Nå i kveld har jeg sydd over halvparten av de neste hundre sekskantene rundt papir. Dette går veien. Godt lys er bra nå når det er midt i den mørkeste årstiden.





































Linked up to
Slow Sunday Stitching
HeLP for Hexie-aholics

9 comments:

  1. Wow! This is such an interesting project and you have made so much progress since the last time I checked in! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. I don't know how you can sew so many hexagons. Perhaps with practice I will get faster, but I can get a hexi flower done in an hour watching television.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little row of light hexie flowers around the corners. That adds just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely photo of you stitching your hexies. Those lights look good - very bright, and you can point them just where you need them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many intricate hexies. I admire your lighting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hexie project, I need a good light to sew and good spectacles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! I have two of those lights, also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of progress!! And nice to see a picture of you working on this massive project...you could put it on the quilt label to document making it.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.