Wednesday 20 September 2017

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Fall 2017

There are so many beautiful quilts to study in Amy's Blogger's Quilt Festival. I couldn't resist putting the biggest quilt I've made this year into this festival. As most of you already know, this is Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt from last year. I'm already looking forward to seeing her next mystery, starting in November.







































Pattern: Bonnie Hunter
Fabrics: Mostly scraps
Finished quilt: 90"x90"
Quilted by: Sølvi Quiltestudio

Linked up to:
Blogger's Quilt Festival
Midweek Makers
Let's Bee Social 

21 comments:

  1. I love your quilt you did such a great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful quilt, I love your colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is wonderful. Bonnie's designs are lovely and your quilt is no exception. Love the photo on the shore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love your color choices - they are well placed. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and much more finished than mine! Finished the top this week but lots to do yet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love anything scrappy and the Bonnie Hunter quilt is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always great to see scrap quilts and yours is especially beautiful. Such cheerful colors will make you happy all winter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recognized this quilt right away! I need to get mine done...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Congratulations on a great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your quilt . . . . Knew right away it was from Bonnie's mystery last year. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing this beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! I absolutely LOVE that 2nd photo!!! (It inspires the art quilter in me and begs to be made into a quilt.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. would love to win the batiks

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a gorgeous quilt, period. Your rendition and photos are beautiful! I wanted to do it, but couldn't fit it in with all my other projects!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your quilt is gorgeous. Great colours. Love the second photo you took.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.