Thursday 14 April 2016

2016 Finish-A-Long Q2

I've already finished some of my UFOs through  a finish-a-long from Leanne and her friends. These are the four projects I'd like to finish the next three months. You can see what great projects others are planning to finish if you jump over to the linky party.

Number one is the Elephant Parade. Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilt made the pattern, and I made all the blocks a year ago. Then I didn't have more white fabric for the sashing. Now I've found a fabric with small dots to go with the white.

























The second project is this blue and white bed quilt. I need some more blocks, and then it's quilting and binding.  This one I think I have to send to a longarm quilter.


















This quilt I'd like to make bigger by framing it, quilt and bind. Found a perfect fabric for the frame.




















The last one is a mug rug with a cup. It needs quilting and binding.

























Linked up to 2016 Finish-A-Long Q2, Needle and Thread Thursday and Fabric, Thread and Yarn link party.

8 comments:

  1. Love your star block. It will look fantastic when it is finished. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sue you will completes these as planned, loving the elephants and the turquoise blue one is eye catching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elefanttäcket!!! Hade nästan glömt det :) Mitt ligger i en låda och väntar på sin tur! Ditt blå och vita täcke är jättevackert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Elephant Parade with all those reds and pinks. It's very lively.
    Your blue and white quilt has a beautiful mix of motifs. I reminds me of a seashore, with pebbles, seashells and pieces of branches.
    I admire your choice of fabrics. You have a good eye. And I'm looking forward to seeing all those projects in their finished state.
    Thank you for participating to my Fabric, Thread and Yarn link party. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your finishes. I particularly like the blue and white quilt, it will be beautiful when finished, I would be sending a quilt of that size out for quilting too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like what you have in work. Especially the frog amongst the elephants.
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.