Friday 9 December 2016

Nåleputer

Da var det på tide å vise hva jeg gjorde med de fine blå blokkene sist helg. Som noen allerede har gjettet, så ble også dette nåleputer. Disse er alt sendt i posten, og jeg håper mottakerne like dem. Måtte ta noen bilder fra den fine julepyntede gangen på jobb.

As some of you already has guessed, the beautiful blue blocks were made into pincushions. I've already sent them, and I hope they will be loved. I had to take some nice photoes from the hall where I work. Almost Christmas ther, as you can see.






























 Linked up to Crazy mom quilts, Fabric Frenzy Friday and Show Off Saturday.






9 comments:

  1. they look so nice displayed amomgst the Christmas decorations and sure to put a smile on the face of the lucky ladies who receive them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pincushions! I thought they were going to be mug rugs. Sure they will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used buttons on these! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flotte nåleputer, og eg var den heldige mottakeren av ei av dei ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just love these ..... so cute ..... love your fabric choices and the buttons, too!
    Hugs, Barbara x

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.