Sunday 23 January 2022

RSC is red

 This week's block for Miniquilt Monday was too big for my red and white project. It is a beautiful block, so you can easily be tempted to do it. I'm collecting 6" blocks, so I found one of the earlier blocks, The Maple Star Block. I made two scrappy stars. 

My scraps typically are smaller than 2", but I found a box with 6" red scraps. As these blocks are so small, I can get many blocks from those scraps. I also have scraps of that light fabric, off cuts from the back side of quilts I've handed over to my longarm quilter. So this quilt will not end up as scrappy as my works usually are.



Linked up to:

ScrapHappy Saturday at Soscrappy

Link party: Patchwork & Quilts

Peacock Party

6 comments:

  1. Fun RED scraps, Turid, and I really like them set on-point!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful red blocks, I love the small hearts and the stars fabrics. I agree with Joy, set on-point they are very pretty!
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely block. How fabulous each one looks in the pretty fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.