Wednesday 15 September 2021

Scrap Happy September

Every mid month I continue making these scrappy and recycled blocks. Soon I have enough blocks for another quilt. For more scrappy inspiration visit Rutigt's Scrap Happy Day

When I made my four blocks of the month, I suddenly found that one of them was not as the others. I might have a new option for these blocks. What do you think? This time I had to unpick and resew the block.





Linked up to:

Stitch, sew & show

Midweek Makers

Put your foot down

Finished (or not) Friday 

Peacock Party 

7 comments:

  1. Nice bright scrappy quilt ….

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dina block är helt underbara med alla vackra färger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are super fun blocks - and what a great way to showcase a large print and some bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this - so fun and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blocks are SEW much fun, Turid! I have a stack of florals to play with. Just waiting their turn behind the other projects in the queue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These blocks are so happy and vibrant!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't see the mistake uti the picture. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Anonyme kommentarer blir slettet.
If you comment as anonym, the comment will be deleted.